Visit me on Facebook .....

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Blogging and Spam ....

I have recently received lots of hits on this BLOG and almost all of them are praising me on my wonderful post titled "First Month is Over ...". Some commentors even want to re-print it, with my permission, on their website!!

I might have actually taken the bait on those because they are all Homeschooling related links ... however ... the post titled "First Month is Over ...." is such a weak post ... no opinions ... no real information .... nothing worth repriniting .... so I am guessing that I am being Spammed.

I'll be curious to see how many commentors think this post is wonderful and would like to re-print it on their website!! I have been deleting those comments ... but I think I will keep them this time.

Anyway .... I'll have my biggest, busiest day so far today. Homeschool classes from 9:30-1:00 at HERS and then Private Tutoring from 3:00-9:00. WOW ... I was thinking this was a really busy day .... but then it dawned on me that when I was teaching Public School I was at work by 7:45am ... got home by 5:00pm and did Private Tutoring 6-9:00 each night. So today should go okay ... but I am a bit out of practice!! At least I will be in my own home from 3-9:00 ... with my coffee maker and a view of birds at my birdfeeder ... and music ....

Life is GOOD ...

3 comments:

Judy said...

Wow, that's impressive! Go for it! How cool that people want to publish you!

Good luck today - get a good dose of chocolate to keep your stamina up! HAHA

Anonymous said...

Hi Cin - been waiting a long time for you to make a new entry. I check often to see what's up with you. Keep at it. Charley

Anonymous said...

Hey cincin21, I read your entry, Blogging and Spam ..... I would like to use it on my site homeschool curriculum with your permission.