Visit me on Facebook .....

Sunday, September 25, 2005

And Tutoring Goes On ....

Things are going pretty well these days.

I have 6 students in 3 classes at the Home Educators Resource Store and that is going well. The HERS people have been very kind and very supportive and I really appreciate working with them.

The classes I am offering at HERS are:

Saxon Algebra I 9:30-10:30
Saxon Algebra II 10:45-11:45
Saxon Math 76 12:00-1:00


My in-home tutoring has picked up some lately, too. I actually had an old tutee drive 4.5 hours home from college this weekend to get some help from me! Now that was surprising!

And, a woman who has been involved in Homeschool Math tutoring for years is beginning to refer people to me and I am getting calls from all over the metroplex. Some are willing to travel to see me .... others just can't handle the distance .... which I do understand, especially given the cost of gas these days. ((Thanks Kathy!!))

I am also getting some students from the two websites I'm on ... http://www.tutorsteach.com and http://www.tutornation.com ....

Overall ... I could be busier, but I am doing okay ... and pretty happy with life these days!!



2 comments:

Judy said...

Glad to hear it is starting to come together! Sorry I have been MIA for a bit - things are just crazy here (a walking 11 mo isn't helping things, either).

Judy said...

Glad to hear it is starting to come together! Sorry I have been MIA for a bit - things are just crazy here (a walking 11 mo isn't helping things, either).