Visit me on Facebook .....

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

DVD is becoming more and more possible!!

A man from UNT Film School contacted me again today to be sure that we are still interested in persuing making the DVD of me teaching TAKS Exit Level Math!!

YES!! We are still interested!!

I am getting pretty excited about all of this now!! Just wanted to let those of you who read this know that things are moving forward on that! Hoping to have it ready for sale by the end of May when TAKS test results are given to the students!

I am one-week post surgery right now and doing pretty well. I should be able to go back to tutoring and teaching without too much trouble at all next week. It will be slow, but that is even better for my recovery! And now I need to be outlining exactly what I am going to be doing and saying on DVD!!

This is pretty exciting!!



1 comment:

Judy said...

That is VERY cool! Keep me posted on how it all turns out! Well wishes for your recovery!