Visit me on Facebook .....

Thursday, June 16, 2005

I Have Begun ....

Well .... I sent out 17 emails to Homeschool Support groups this week.

It appears that I have a lot to learn. (Luckily I am willing, and able, to learn!!)

The main thing I needed to know .... and I am learning .... is that Homeschooling groups are VERY close knit and VERY protective ... and that in most cases, I need a person from the group to "sponser" me. How I am supposed to find this person, I'm not sure .... but I am going to keep trying!!

I have had years of success tutoring at night .... and a great deal of that was due to "word of mouth" advertising .... from people who were pleased with my results. I know that once I have just a little bit of success with someone in the homeschooling community ... then I will soon have more business than I can handle. That is what happened with my night time tutoring business.

All I need is someone brave enough to give me a chance!

I am very good at what I do. I can teach Math to teenagers.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Most of those homeschool groups are water-tight...at least ours was back in our old hometown. Best of luck to you!