Visit me on Facebook .....

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Wonderful Sunday ....

WOW .... I finally feel free!! Last Sunday I was still sick ... so didn't get to really appreciate the fact that I didn't have a ton of papers to grade ..... but today I appreciated it to the MAX!!

We had a big "beginning of summer" party last night .... our 4th annual one. It was a wonderful evening and went on until 1:00 in the morning. My dear friend Sueann was spending the weekend with us and she stayed up even later.

I woke up at 9:00am in a panic thinking it was Sunday and therefore I had so much to do today!! But then I realized it was a Sunday in Summer .... a Sunday in my new life!! And I could do whatever I wanted to do today whenever I wanted to do it!! (I still got out of bed 'cause I was awake!)

Tom, Sueann, and I all went out to breakfast (yummy) then Sueann and I hung out in the pool for a few hours! It is so nice floating in a pool with the sun shining on you and a cool breeze blowing over you .... and a good friend to talk to! Sueann had to leave around 3:00 .... so I took a nap shortly after she left, with Weasley curled up by my side. It is so luxurious to have TIME!!

Tom and I are very blessed. Robbie is a really great 15 year old kid .... couldn't ask for better. We have a nice home with a gorgeous backyard in a really nice neighborhood. We have really faithful, supportive, wonderful friends. We have money on the bank and the intelligence and the education and the wherewithall to make more. We are healthy and happy. Tom's new business is going well and mine has great potential .... we are blessed.

1 comment:

Judy said...

What a wonderful Sunday - have an equally terrific week!