Visit me on Facebook .....

Friday, June 03, 2005

Good and Bad ....

Well .... it has been an interesting week. My one new student whom I saw on Tuesday and who said she wanted to keep coming through the Fall DIDN'T show up to our scheduled session on Wednesday. She called before the session, but didn't leave a message, and I was on the phone with another potential client. She didn't show ... and she hasn't returned my calls or responded to my email .... so ..... hmmmm .....

Anyway .... Saw another student yesterday and she will come back. TAKS puts the fear in them and she wants to pass it this summer so she doesn't have to worry about it in the Fall. I also have 10 sessions scheduled for another student who needs TAKS help AND got another hit on my TutorsTeach.com ad.

SO .... I am feeling overall pretty good about the need for tutoring ... and I haven't even begun to approach the HomeSchoolers, yet. I'll need to start working on that, soon.

So far, so good, though.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Sorry about the no-show, but sounds like you are doing well regardless! I think once you advertise with home-schoolers, you'll be set.