Visit me on Facebook .....

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Breakaway!

Breakaway
Grew up in a small town
And when the rain would fall down
I'd just stare out my window
Dreaming of what could be
And if I'd end up happy
I would pray

Trying hard to reach out
But when I tried to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me
Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here
So I'd pray

I could break away

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly.
I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky.
Make a wish, take a chance,
Make a change, and break away.
Out of the darkness and into the sun.
But I won't forget all the ones that I love.
I'll take a risk, take a chance,
Make a change, and break away


And this is how I feel. This is my theme song since the day I decided to try something new. Take a risk .... Take a chance .... Make a change .... Tom and I are both doing that. It's scary, but it's exciting, too!!


I am cleaning out my classroom right now .... I think two trips to the car will do it. Then I am going to have to sort through all of this stuff again at home as I try to set up an office. This will be interesting!! I have gathered a lot of stuff in 22 years.



4 comments:

Judy said...

Hip hip hooray! Keep posting on your progress as you get started...I can't wait to hear how well you are doing!

Caroline said...

I am so happy for YOU! Congratulations and that song is perfect.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Cin! I admire you and your decision! You'll do a fantastic job and will continue to educate the minds of today's youth!Today is the first day of the rest of your life sweetie! Out of the darkness and into the sun! WOO HOO!

cincin21 said...

Wow .... thanks guys!!!

I really appreciate the support!!