Visit me on Facebook .....

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Seven Days Left ....

I have seven more days of classes left. Six and a half to be exact!!

Actually though ... I only have one more new lesson to teach tomorrow. Section 12-6 ... lengths of chords, sectants, and tangents in circles .... Good times!!

Then Tuesday is a BIG Quiz over all of Chapter 12 .... then Wednesday is a TEST .... Thursday is Sidewalk Art Project ... Friday Review for Exam ... and Mon and Tues are EXAMS!

One more Sunday spent grading papers .... then my Sundays are free forever. I am so looking forward to that!

I have to get serious about cleaning out my room. I have 22 years of teaching stored in that room. Some great posters which I probably will never hang up again. They cost me a lot of money over the years .... Escher and Einstein .... lots of Escher. We have so many boxes in our garage already .... I guess a few more won't hurt. I'll use a lot of stuff to set up my home office ... whatever I don't use ... well ... we shall see.

One big question that a lot of teachers are asking me has to do with my plans for the money I have put into TRS. They want to know if I am going to leave it in ... or take it out and reinvest it. That remains to be seen. I am considering many options. I'll have to keep you posted on that!

1 comment:

Judy said...

I am a HUGE Escher fan! I even had t-shirts in high school with his artwork on them.

Got your email - will probably reply in a day or two (things are crazy here with my husband putting his leg through the pantry ceiling and Travis' preschool ending this Friday)...THANK YOU!