Visit me on Facebook .....

Thursday, May 26, 2005

First Day of New Life ...

Well .... first of all .... I am pretty sure I have Bronchitis. These coughing fits are driving me crazy!! Back when I was in High School and College, I would always get sick over the holiday breaks ... or in the summer ... because I knew it was okay to be weak for a little while, I guess.

So here I am ... out of school forever ... and I guess my body sensed it was okay to let down .... but according to WebMD.com I have been doing most of the right stuff ... drinking plenty of fluids, using cough drops, taking an expectorant .... BUT .... I am supposed to give up caffine and alcohol??? YIKES!! Dang .... what fluids are left??

Sigh ....

Anyway .... on to the GOOD NEWS .... I got 2 new customers today!! Both needing intensive help this summer. That's pretty cool!! I really do have a new attitude! Normally I wouldn't want anything to do with teaching Math right after the school year has ended .... but now I am ready to go!! They both start next week.

I think I'll go take a nap .... WebMD says I need extra sleep with Bronchitis!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Good job on the clients! You are so motivated for this, you will do great!